For the latest updates regarding Meal Service and TDA compliance during COVID-19, please refer to www.squaremeals.com/coronavirus or contact one of our Child Nutrition Staff listed below:
ESC Region 15 provides technical assistance for all federal nutrition programs, including NSLP/SBP, CACFP, and SFSP.
- For assistance with Child/Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), Summer Food Service Program (SFSP), and Seamless Summer Option (SSO) please contact: Brenda Tyler, Child Nutrition Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 325-481-4028
- For assistance with National School Lunch Program (NSLP) and School Breakfast Program (SBP) please contact: Shawna Kunselman, Child Nutrition Specialist, at Shawna.email@example.com or 325-481-4030.
- For assistance with Menu Module and USDA Commodities please contact Diana Chavarria, Child Nutrition Technician, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 325-658-6571 X2121
- For assistance with Free and Reduced Meal Applications, Direct Certification List and Financial Reports please contact Nicole Lindsey, Child Nutrition Specialist, at email@example.com or 325-481-4033
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement (English)
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: https://www.usda.gov/oascr/how-to-file-a-program-discrimination-complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.