Region 15 strives to support Early Childhood Educators as they provide a solid social and emotional foundation where developmentally appropriate learning can occur, ensuring kindergarten readiness and continued success in education.
- ISD and Charter schools may participate in a year-long pilot in which Pre-K teachers receive curriculum, training, in-class coaching, technology supports, an end-of-year stipend, and more!
- Contact Carey Peacock if interested. email@example.com or 325-481-4046
- Texas School Ready Project
- Head Start and Child Care classroom teachers may participate in a 3 year project that provides, curriculum, coaching, training in best practices, and incentive pay at the end of each year of participation.
- The TSR Project is available for teachers who work with infants, toddlers, three-year-olds, and Pre-K students.
- Contact Amanda Braden if interested. firstname.lastname@example.org or 325-481-4080
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Science, Early Childhood Education Master of Arts in Curriculum & Instruction for Advanced Instructors
I have been in early childhood education since graduating from Angelo State University in May of 2000. In that time, I have held many roles in early childhood, which have afforded me the opportunity to see and experience early childhood education from many perspectives. I love to visit classrooms and work with teachers and their students!
* I was a Pre-K teacher for San Angelo ISD.
* I was a Pre-K curriculum writer for San Angelo ISD.
* I opened a licensed child care center at my church where I served as Director.
* I was an early childhood coach Coordinator for the Texas School Ready Project.
* I am currently the Early Childhood Specialist and THL Pre-K Coordinator for ESC 15.