TEKS Resource System - District superintendents have your login credentials. Most ESC Region 15 districts subscribe to TEKS Resource System. Careful use of the TEKS Resource System will help you get all of your curriculum taught during the year.
TEKS Resource System Curriculum Management System (TEKS R/S) Implementation Guide - This tool is designed to support district and campus leaders in their efforts to provide a guaranteed and viable curriculum for their students. The guide includes basic information, research data, and steps to follow for successful and effective curriculum implementation.
Texas Gateway - "Find engaging, TEKS-aligned resources that you can use with your students as part of classroom instruction, intervention, acceleration, or additional practice."
TexQuest - "Statewide digital resources program that provides anytime, anywhere access to high quality, authoritative digital resources to all educators, students, and students' immediate families in Texas K-12 public schools and open enrollment charter schools." Campus librarians have login information or you may contact Sherry Hall for your login information.
Discovery Education - Award-winning digital content in various formats for your classroom. Most ESC Region 15 districts participate. Campus librarians have login information or you may contact Sherry Hall for your login information.
Schoology - A learning management system designed to help your school be up and running with virtual learning.
- ELAR Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills, 2017
- Resources for the Revised English and Spanish Language Arts and Reading TEKS
- Texas Gateway Literacy Achievement Academy Resources (K–3)
- Texas Gateway Reading to Learn Academy Resources (4-5)
- The Commissioner’s List of Approved Reading Instruments 2017-2021 (pre-K/K)
- Meadows Center for Preventing Educational Risk Building RTI Capacity
- Vaughn Gross Center for Reading & Language Arts
- Literacy Blocks (K-5)
- Florida Center for Reading Research FCRR
- Texas Primary Reading Inventory TPRI Teacher Resources
- Institute of Educational Sciences, US Department of Education
- Rubrics for Evaluating ELAR Instructional Materials (K-5)
- The Children’s Learning Institute